By Carr Winn and Clint Simone
The SEMA News video team was out in full force last week collecting video highlights from the 2015 SEMA Show. Whether it was on the SEMA Show floor, outside, at the SEMA Cruise or part of SEMA Ignited, the industry was in full swing providing plenty of action throughout the week of the SEMA Show.
As the official SEMA Show after-party, SEMA Ignited provides the public with a rare opportunity to get up close and take photos with the cars, trucks and SUVs from the SEMA Show. The 2015 event featured vehicle demonstrations, automotive celebrities and on-stage entertainment. Here’s a look at the action from Ignited.
Here are additional SEMA Show videos featuring exhibitor highlights and announcements from the last week's Show.
- Mickey Thompson Announces Parternship With Roush
- Wheel Vintiques Brings 1970 GTO Judge to the 2015 SEMA Show
- Bobby Alloway Unveils C3 Corvtte
- Local Motors Introduces World's First 3D-Printed Car
- Richard Petty Presents "Wrap Like a King" Award
- Toyota Unveils UUV
- Honda Offers Sneak Peek at New Ridgeline
To read the complete lineup of announcements and news from the 2015 SEMA Show, visit www.sema.org/sema-enews/2015/45.