All of the information for SEMA Show exhibitors to plan for the 2015 SEMA Show is available in the Show’s Exhibitor Services Manual.
By Jason Catullo
With the 2015 SEMA Show less than two weeks away, remaining exhibitor deadlines are about to expire or are fast approaching. All of the information needed for SEMA Show exhibitors to establish a successful plan for the 2015 SEMA Show is available in the Show’s Exhibitor Services Manual.
- EAC Proof of Insurance Deadline
- Hanging Sign/Banner Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse
- Members Lounge Conference Room Reservation
- New Product Showcase Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse
- Freight – First date shipments will be received at Las Vegas Convention Center (refer to Target Floor Plan)
- After-Hours Event – Proof of Security (Required if having an after-hours event)
- Photography Order – Expo Ease
- Plant and Floral Order – Expo Ease
- Onsite Press Releases/Kits Submitted to the Media Center
- Online Registration Closes @ 2:00 p.m.
For more information about the 2015 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.