By Zane Clark
The SEMA Emerging Leaders Conference will help attendees understand how to apply leadership concepts that can help them think strategically.
Are you an up-and-comer in your organization, ready to go to the next level of leadership? Would you like to enhance your leadership style? The SEMA Emerging Leaders Conference will give you the leadership power tools to advance your career. During the conference, attendees will:
- Understand how to apply leadership concepts that can help them think strategically throughout their career.
- Reflect on leadership styles to better understand their strengths, weaknesses and how to leverage both to grow as a leader.
- Network with peers and industry veterans in a relaxed and friendly learning environment.
- Receive a personalized DISC leadership assessment.
- Learn how to advance their careers.
The conference will be held Monday, November 2, 2015, from 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m., followed by a networking mixer from 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m., in the Las Vegas Convention Center, room N262.
Space is limited. Register today for the SEMA Emerging Leaders Conference and Networking Mixer. The cost for SEMA members is $75; for non-members, $125. Cost does not include SEMA Show registration.
Please contact SEMA’s Director of Education Zane Clark with any questions.