By Becca Butler
By attending the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition, you can be a part of a national TV taping that will air in the spring of 2016.
As the premier automotive trade event in the world, the 2015 SEMA Show is the best place for industry buyers to see new products, hot vehicles and network with others in the industry. But that’s not all. For more reasons why industry buyers should attend and register for the SEMA Show today, read on:
- The SEMA Show gives you exclusive access to more than 2,000 new products, keeping you at the forefront of the industry and ahead of the trends.
- The SEMA Show is an exclusive trade-only event, and your gearhead friends will be envious of you.
- The early discounted fee of just $25 will increase after October 16.
- Top experts, including Ryan Friedlinghaus and the West Coast Customs team, will conduct hands-on training and demonstrations throughout the week.
- You will be able to meet, get autographs and take pictures with celebrities, such as the stars of CBS Sports’ “Mobsteel,” Chip Foose and more.
- Your SEMA Show credential gives you free access into SEMA Ignited—the official SEMA Show after-party—where you’ll be able to see live drifting demos by top Formula Drift drivers.
- Buyers from the United States who register before October 16 will have their badges mailed to them in advance of the SEMA Show.
- You can be a part of a national TV taping for the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition that will air in the spring of 2016.
- You will be able to learn from top industry experts, including Scott Ginsberg—the famed author who wore a name tag 24/7, even to bed, for 15 years.
- One trip to the SEMA Show allows you to meet with executives from more than 2,400 manufacturers of automotive parts and accessories.
- Many exhibitors are offering SEMA Show specials that will save your business money.
- It’s the only trade show that represents the entire automotive specialty-equipment market, making it easy to discover cross-marketing opportunities and expand your business.
- You will see the most talented vehicle builders in the country compete in the second annual SEMA Battle of the Builders competition.
- Las Vegas is a great place for a business trip, with airports that are easy to navigate, lots of hotel and restaurant options and great entertainment.
- This year’s Show includes new features, including the Racing Annex, Performance Pavilion and 500+ manufacturers that are exhibiting for the first time.
- After the October 16 deadline, the price increases to $75, and you won’t have your badge mailed prior to the Show.
Bonus reason: You will regret not having registered and attended the 2015 SEMA Show, especially when you see all the media coverage highlighting the new products, vehicle debuts and excitement from Las Vegas.