By Becca Butler
Mishimoto’s Liquid Chill synthetic engine coolant helps engines warm up quickly and maintain ideal operating temperatures.
Here’s the latest news and announcements from 2015 SEMA Show exhibitors. For more news, visit the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
- Transamerican Auto Parts, Booth #62112, announces its “Life is Better Off-Road” SEMA Builder Award. This annual industry prize is awarded by Transamerican Auto Parts to the best-presented, truly off-road-capable truck, Jeep or SUV on display at the SEMA Show.
- Mishimoto Automotive, Booth #21655, announces its Liquid Chill synthetic engine coolant. Formulated to operate flawlessly under extreme conditions, with both gasoline and diesel, Liquid Chill will help your engine warm up quickly and maintain ideal operating temperatures.
- Plombco Inc., Booth #41213, introduces a new truck rim gauge that will allow technicians to quickly determine the appropriate wheel weight every time.
- J.W. Speaker Corp., Booth #32311, celebrates 80 years of business in vehicular lighting. J.W. Speaker serves both OEM and aftermarket customers, providing them with innovative and high-quality lighting products.
- RollerRodz, Booth #15020. The paintless dent-removal tool manufacturer has announced that this is its first time exhibiting at the SEMA Show. It will have new carbon-fiber dent-removal equipment on display at the Show.
- Rugged Radios, Booth #33307, introduces its new Rugged RRP350 Inner-Connect 2-place intercom. Built for high-noise vehicle environments and is easy to install, this off-road race intercom is available for purchase at an affordable price and adapts to almost any two-way radio for additional car-to-car communications.
To find out where these companies will be located, view the online floorplan. The 2015 SEMA Show is taking place November 3–6 in Las Vegas.