By Becca Butler
The discounted $25 registration fee for the 2015 SEMA Show includes free tickets to select SEMA special events, including the NHRA Breakfast.
Buyers attending the 2015 SEMA Show can discover hot products, network with industry leaders and access thousands of exhibitors all in one place for just $25. What exactly does the $25 get you? Here’s a quick overview:
- Access into all four days of the SEMA Show (Tuesday–Friday, November 3–6).
- Badge mailed to you prior to the Show (if registered online before October 16).
- Free access into the official SEMA Show after party: SEMA Ignited, taking place Friday, November 6, from 3:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m., across the street from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Free shuttle service between select partner hotels and the SEMA Show.
- Free access to more than 50 educational sessions during the SEMA Show.
- Discount hotel rooms through SEMA’s Official Housing Provider, Travel Planners.
- A free scanner to select and obtain information on products in the New Products Showcase.
- Free tickets to select SEMA special events, including the New Products Awards Breakfast and the NHRA Breakfast.
- Access into the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AAPEX) Show, taking place November 3–5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
- Discounts from select Las Vegas partners, including the Monorail, some restaurants and entertainment providers.
The 2015 SEMA Show takes place November 3–6, 2015, in Las Vegas. Register today! The deadline for the discounted rate of $25 is October 16. After the deadline, the price increases to $75.