By AJ Carney
SEMA Town Hall Meetings keep members aware of the association’s benefits and overall objectives.
SEMA's next General Membership and Town Hall Meeting is scheduled for next Thursday, June 4, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m, at Turn 14 Distribution Inc. in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania.
Town Hall Meetings provide both members and prospective members with the opportunity to discuss the state of the industry and learn about the association's current programs and objectives.
Here is the lineup scheduled for next week.
- Jonathan Mill, Vice President, E-Stopp
- Ian Lehn, President, BOOSTane
- Nate Shelton, CMO, Driven Performance Brands, and SEMA Chairman of the Board
- Chris Kersting, President and CEO, SEMA
- Mike Spagnola, Vice President, OEM and Product Development, SEMA
- Steve McDonald, Vice President, Government Affairs, SEMA
Town Hall Meetings provide members with the opportunity to mix and interact with their friends and colleagues.
- U.S. Rep. Brendan Boyle
In addition to an update on the industry at large and the association's current programs, participants can network and discuss timely business topics with automotive professionals from the same geographic region. These personal interactions give members a chance to share the business challenges and opportunities they face.
As SEMA staff interacts with attendees, they also gain valuable feedback, which helps identify how current benefits can enhance members' business operations to better meet their needs.