By SEMA Washington, D.C., Staff
Shown here with her own ’57 Ford Thunderbird, Courtney Hansen will join us at each stop on the Hot Rod Power Tour from Memphis, Tennessee, to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Billed as “the world's largest road trip,” the Hot Rod Power Tour will soon embark on its 21st annual excursion. Automotive media personality Courtney Hansen will once again be with the SEMA Action Network (SAN) signing limited-edition posters. Shown here with her own ’57 Ford Thunderbird, she will join us at each stop from Memphis, Tennessee, to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. So, stop by our prominent display at the flamed Hot Rod bus to grab one for yourself.
The Power Tour draws motor-vehicle enthusiasts from across the country. Covering more than 1,500 total miles, this seven-day, seven-city tour begins in Madison, Wisconsin, and will make its way to Baton Rouge through both highways and winding back roads. The event will attract more than 4,500 collector cars and grab the attention of more than 75,000 spectators. All kinds of hot rods, classics, custom trucks and street machines will be along for the ride. Any vehicle year, make or model is accepted.
The dates and stops are as follows:
- Saturday, June 6 – Madison, Wisconsin (Alliant Energy Center)
- Sunday, June 7 – Champaign, Illinois (Parkland College)
- Monday, June 8 – Madison, Illinois (Gateway Motorsports Park)
- Tuesday, June 9 – Memphis, Tennessee (Memphis International Raceway)
- Wednesday, June 10 – Hoover/Birmingham, Alabama (Hoover Metropolitan Stadium)
- Thursday, June 11 – Gulfport, Mississippi (Centennial Plaza)
- Friday, June 12 – Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Lamar Dixon Expo Center)
Visit the Hot Rod Power Tour website for more information on tour stops and other details. We hope to see you on the road!