By SEMA Editors
SEMA is launching a fully integrated, multi-channel marketing campaign using more video and digital content to drive 60,000-plus qualified buyers to the 2015 SEMA Show.
This week, SEMA will launch a fully integrated, multi-channel marketing campaign using more video and digital content to drive 60,000-plus qualified buyers to the 2015 SEMA Show. Messages targeting new, veteran, international and domestic buyers will be deployed utilizing the following marketing tactics.
- Weekly targeted prospecting emails to 150,000-plus qualified buyers.
- Online advertising on 30-plus trade websites that drive 1,000,000-plus impressions.
- Print advertising in 125-plus leading industry publications with a combined circulation of more than 500,000.
- Direct mailings to more than 400,000 qualified buyers.
- Publication of SEMA Show Daily magazine to 40,000-plus attendees prior to the Show.
- Weekly distribution of SEMA eNews to more than 170,000 industry subscribers.
- Representation and distribution of attendee promotional materials domestically at SEMA Garage Tours, Vehicle Measuring Sessions and regional Town Hall Meetings, and internationally at trade shows in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Shanghai.
- Search engine pay-per-click campaigns using keywords, such as SEMA, SEMA Show, automotive trade shows, automotive expo, etc.
- Retargeting banner ads on more than 2 million of Google’s website network.
- Facebook ads targeting an industry audience of more than 520,000.
- Retargeting ads to previous SEMA Show attendees (via email lists) and visitors of SEMAShow.com.
- LinkedIn/SlideShare posts targeting industry, title, job function, skill set and groups to a B2B audience of more than 250,000.
- Twitter campaigns targeted to an industry audience more than 450,000 using keywords, and followers of other @handles of competitor shows, brands and publications around the world.
- Messaging to 6,500-plus SEMA YouTube Channel subscribers by targeting their interests and behavior with specific content.
- Building a look-a-like audience using SEMA’s existing database to identify new Show-attendee prospects.
- Leveraging the SEMA Show Instagram account to target 68,000-plus followers.
- Driving SEMA Show conversations with the #SEMA2015 social media feed.
These efforts, along with aggressively negotiated airline discounts, guaranteed low rates for hotels, 50+ business-building education sessions and exciting on-site activities, are proof positive that SEMA is doing everything possible to optimize exhibitors’ SEMA Show experience.
To buy a booth or register for the 2015 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAshow.com.