By Becca Butler
SEMA Show exhibitors have access to account representatives to help guide them throughout the booth space applications process.
As manufacturers submit booth space applications and prepare for the 2015 SEMA Show taking place in November, designated account representatives are available to help all current and prospective SEMA Show exhibitors. These account reps serve as the main point of contact for manufacturers and will be available to help guide exhibitors throughout the process. Manufacturers can determine who their assigned rep is based on the following market categories:
- Trucks/SUV/Off-Road, Powersports and Restoration: Alan Josse
- Mobile Electronics, Wheels & Accessories and OEMs: Warren Kosikov
- Business Services, Tools and Equipment and Global Tires: Brian Paik
- Collision Repair, Hot Rod, Restyling, Car Care and Accessories: Monica Terlouw
- Racing & Performance: Andrea Brake, Eric Jurado, Judy Kean, Francisque Savinien, Jeff Swoboda and Reed Morales
General questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-396-0289.