By SEMA Editors
SEMA Ignited will take place at The LINQ High Roller Event Lot, adjacent to The LINQ Promenade and The LINQ Hotel.
With thousands of exhibitors, attendees, media and consumers, and hundreds of display vehicles registered for SEMA Ignited, you’re probably wondering what is expected of you and what you can expect from the event. Here are guidelines to make your SEMA Ignited experience easy and enjoyable.
- If you haven’t extended your SEMA Show hotel block room reservation, visit www.SEMAShow.com/travel now.
- The SEMA Cruise begins following the close of the SEMA Show at 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 7. At the conclusion of the SEMA Cruise, vehicles will follow the parade over to SEMA Ignited at The LINQ High Roller Event Lot, adjacent to The LINQ Promenade and The LINQ Hotel on the corner of Winnick Avenue & Koval Lane.
- Ample parking is available for spectators adjacent to The LINQ High Roller Event. Parking attendants will direct you at the entrance to The LINQ High Roller Event Lot.
- If your booth or feature vehicle was confirmed as a SEMA Ignited display vehicle, your vehicle will be guided to the display area by a SEMA Ignited management staff member. Once a display vehicle is parked at SEMA Ignited, the vehicle will not be allowed to relocate or leave until 10:00 p.m.
- SEMA Ignited exhibitors must be registered 2014 SEMA Show exhibitors to be considered for participation with a vehicle at SEMA Ignited, or approved in advance by SEMA Ignited management. A booth at the 2014 SEMA Show does not guarantee participation with a vehicle at SEMA Ignited. For SEMA Ignited participation information, e-mail email@example.com.
- As an industry participant, you and your guests will each receive a SEMA Ignited Industry VIP credential good for entry into the VIP area. To receive your credential, present your 2014 SEMA Show badge and a valid photo ID indicating that you and your guests are over 21 years of age.
- The event will be taped for a national TV program sponsored by SEMA, therefore, in consideration of being allowed to participate in the SEMA Ignited event, the attendee hereby grants SEMA Ignited management, (1) full and unconditional permission to make still or motion pictures and any other type(s) of audio, video or visual recording of attendee's activities and participation in the event and at the site of the event before, during and after the event; and (2) the exclusive, worldwide and perpetual rights to use the same, together, with the name, likenesses and data of, or relating to, attendee's products or display, for publicity, advertising, endorsements, promotion and any other kind or type of exhibition or exploitations, whether or not for profit, in print, audio, video and other communications media by reproduction and sale or other distribution by any and all means now or hereafter developed.
There is still time to register for SEMA Ignited.