By SEMA Staff
The Camaro is available for SEMA Show project vehicle proposals.
This year’s Chevrolet SEMA Project Vehicle Program will focus on designers and manufacturers dedicated to creating new accessories and vehicle personalization items for Chevrolet's ’15 vehicles.
Vehicles available include:
- Silverado (light-duty only)
- Preservation of Chevrolet bowtie on front and rear of vehicle, not to be painted
- High level of paint and build quality; no wraps
- Sponsorship decals to be limited to the lower 1/3 of the vehicle side
- Commit to periodic design and build check-ins
- Promote vehicle through November 4, 2015
- Retain vehicle insurance totaling at least $3 million until the completion of the one-year contract
- Submit proposal by March 31, 2014
Proposals must include:
- An introductory letter defining the vehicle theme, content and SEMA Show display location
- A realistic exterior rendering with the intended colors and modifications accurately defined
- A build timeline with start and completion dates
- A detailed list of upgrades and modifications, including new products developed with the use of the vehicle
- A promotional plan beyond the SEMA Show
- Three printed copies mailed to the address listed below
- An additional digital copy sent to the e-mail below
Builders are urged to contact Tom Gardner at email@example.com before submitting a formal proposal to discuss the vehicle theme and modifications.
Send proposals to:
Mail Code: 480-717-004
GM Technical Center – AEC Building
30003 Van Dyke Ave.
Warren, MI 48090-9060