By Jason Catullo
A SEMA Show Hotline has been established at 909-396-0289 to help exhibitors get answers from dedicated account representatives about the upcoming event, including setup, booth sales, services and more.
To enhance customer service and help exhibitors with Show planning, a SEMA Show Hotline has been established at 909-396-0289. The new hotline puts companies in touch with SEMA account representatives, knowledgeable staff members who serve as a single point of contact to meet exhibitors' needs, answer questions, and assist with Show preparation, including booth sales, registration, special events, operations and more.
"Exhibitors can get Show questions answered and plans finalized in real time, with the help of a association professional who is prepared and dedicated to a specific company," stated Tom Gattuso, SEMA Show director.
In addition to Show-specific questions and services, representatives are also prepared to answer questions regarding SEMA membership, benefits and programs, including the SEMA Data Co-op, the SEMA Garage, Tech Transfer, Councils and Networks and more.
The new team of in-house account reps has already begun its outreach to members and exhibitors. Account reps will serve companies based on business categories as follows:
- Trucks/SUVs/Off-road, Powersports and Restoration: Alan Josse
- Mobile Electronics, Wheels and OEMs: Warren Kosikov
- Business Services, Tools and Equipment and Global Tires: Brian Paik
- Collision Repair, Hot Rod, Restyling, Car Care and Accessories: Monica Terlouw
- Racing & Performance: The PRI account reps will serve as the SEMA representative for the companies that they already service; the team includes Andrea Brake, Eric Jurado, Jeff Swoboda, Judy Kean, Francisque Savinien and Reed Morales.
Members who would like to contact their account representative can do so directly via the e-mail links above, through the new SEMA Show Hotline at 909-396-0289 or via email@example.com.
The 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas takes place Tuesday–Friday, November 4–7, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. More information on the SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com. Exhibitors ready to get started are encouraged to visit www.SEMAShow.com/buyabooth.