George Lathouris of Keystone Automotive Operations will provide proven Show-planning tips designed to increase the takeaway and overall Show experience for buyers.
George Lathouris of Keystone Automotive Operations will join SEMA Show Director Tom Gattuso to provide proven Show planning tips and tactics designed to help buyers maximize their Show investment. Offered as a webinar through the SEMA Education Institute (SEI), this informative session—tailored for first-time attendees and returning Show veterans—will take place on Thursday, October 10, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT).
Lathouris has been working for Keystone Automotive Operations since 1999 and his professional experience spans most facets of the specialty-equipment market, including warehouse, operations, sales, advertising, marketing and category management. He is also a current member of SEMA's Light-Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAAA).
Participants will receive valuable insights from the two trade show experts, including:
- Information every first-timer should know about preparing for the 2013 SEMA Show
- Planning tips and must-know details
- Advice on scheduling appointments for efficient time management
- Arranging travel and hotel stays
- Networking opportunities throughout the Show, which will be held November 5–8 in Las Vegas
- Using the SEMA app to accelerate your efficiency
This SEI webinar will provide member companies with the information they need, and you don’t even have to leave your desk or office to participate!