By Zane Clark
Tom Gattuso of SEMA will help lead a webinar designed to help attendees prepare for the SEMA Show.
Attention SEMA Show attendees! Planning is the key to making the most of your SEMA Show experience. The wealth of opportunities can be staggering, so it’s critical that you maximize your time to take advantage of each one. Join SEMA expert Tom Gattuso (SEMA Show director) and an industry veteran buyer for a special webinar to be held October 10, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). Participants will receive valuable insights from these experts, including:
- Information every first-timer should know about preparing for the 2013 SEMA Show.
- Planning tips and must-know details.
- Advice on scheduling appointments for efficient time management.
- Arranging travel and hotel stays.
- Networking opportunities throughout the Show, which will be held November 5–8 in Las Vegas.
- Using the SEMA app to accelerate your efficiency.
Join us Thursday, October 10, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) for a free webinar packed full of important information. Register today!
This SEI webinar will provide member companies with the information they need, and you don’t even have to leave your desk or office to participate! And remember: SEI webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.