Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’14 Mazda3, September 18, 2013, Mazda North American Operations, Western Region Training Center, Irvine, California
- SEMA Webinar: Exhibitor Series – SEMA Show Drill for First-Timers – Are You Prepared?, September 19, 2013
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’14 Toyota 4Runner, September 24–25, 2013, Toyota Warehouse, Gardena, California
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’14 Acura/Honda, September 26, 2013, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’14 Honda Motorcycles, September 26, 2013, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Small Business Series: Championship Selling in the New Economy, September 27, 2013, Northwood University, Midland, Michigan
- SEMA Measuring Session: GM Next-Gen Fullsize Trucks and SUVs, October 2, 2013, Warren Technical Center, Warren, Michigan
- SEMA Attendee Webinar: Are You Ready for the SEMA Show?, October 10, 2013
- 2013 SEMA Show, November 5–8, 2013, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 21–23, 2014, Embassy Suites Orange County Airport South, Santa Ana, California
- HRIA Education Day, March 6, 2014, Cobo Center, Detroit
- 2014 Middle East Business Development Conference, March 11–14, 2014, United Arab Emirates
- Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 11, 2014
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.