By SEMA Editors
SEMA and the Las Vegas Monorail have partnered to provide SEMA attendees and exhibitors exclusive advance purchase discounts on Monorail tickets.
Attendees and exhibitors planning to use the Las Vegas Monorail for transportation during the 2013 SEMA Show will receive exclusive discounts for purchasing tickets online in advance. To take advantage of this offer, visit the Ticket Selection page on the Las Vegas Monorail website.
The Monorail's hours are extended during the 2013 SEMA Show, with morning hours beginning as early as 6:30 a.m., Tuesday–Friday, and service continuing until 2:00 a.m. each day.
The following offers are being presented for the Las Vegas Monorail:
- Unlimited-Ride, 3-Day Pass = $24 (regularly priced at $28).
- Unlimited-Ride, 4-Day Pass = $32 (regularly priced at $36).
- Unlimited-Ride, 7-Day Pass = $50 (regularly priced at $56).
The Monorail's seven stations are located at:
- MGM Grand
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace
- Harrah’s/The Quad Resort & Casino (previously the Imperial Palace)
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- SLS Station
With trains arriving every few minutes, the Monorail quickly and conveniently connects riders to the Las Vegas Convention Center, as well as many of the world-class restaurants, shows, shops and casinos that Vegas has to offer.
More information on the 2013 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.