By SEMA Editors
SEMA Show registration is now open.
Registration is now open for the 2013 SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 5–8, Las Vegas. Attendees, media and exhibitors are invited to register for the annual Show online at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
“Preregistering online and obtaining approval well in advance of the Show is the most efficient and most economical way to obtain credentials to the SEMA Show,” said Peter MacGillivray, SEMA vice president of communications and events. “In addition to paying a lower cost, attendees are able to receive their badges in the mail before the SEMA Show so that they can hit the Show floor running when they arrive.”
In addition to SEMA Show registration opening for 2013, SEMA Show management has launched a new webpage, "Why You Should Attend," which outlines the business and buying opportunities available to attendees through the specialty-equipment industry's most valuable trade show.
The page features an overview of the SEMA Show floorplan with access to each of the Show's 12 sections; videos of company testimonies and photos of exhibitors in action on the Show floor; a list of the 10 things that all buyers should do when they attend the Show; and the travel and housing deals available through the SEMA Show Official Hotel Program.
- Buyer registration is available using the “Attendee” link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- Buyers registering at www.SEMAShow.com/register before the early registration deadline pay just $25 and will receive their badges in the mail well in advance of the Show. They will also receive pre-Show publications, filled with maps, schedules of events and Show updates.
- Buyers who have been approved for the SEMA Show in recent years can expedite the registration process by entering the e-mail address that they used when they registered previously. Past attendees who may have forgotten what e-mail address they used may call customer service at 866-229-3687. Those updating details, such as an e-mail or mailing address, should have copies of items that will verify the changes ready to upload.
- Buyers who have never been to the SEMA Show before can expedite the registration process by having proof of industry employment ready to upload. Proof of industry employment may include a business license, business card, pay stubs or similar items.
- Media registration is available using the “Media” link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- All media applications may be required to submit proof of media status, regardless of whether or not they have been to the SEMA Show before. Applicants should be prepared to upload copies of bylined articles or supply links to recent coverage.
- Media credentials will be available for pick up onsite in the Media Center (Room S219 of the Las Vegas Convention Center). Individuals will need to have a photo ID.
- Exhibitor registration is available using the “Exhibitor” link at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- Individuals will need to select their company name and have their SEMA Show password ready. A password was provided to the key contact at each exhibiting company.