Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Webinar: Five Things You Must Know When Shipping Internationally, April 11, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Exhibitor Education Summit, April 15–17, 2013, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’14 GM Fullsize Trucks, April 23, 2013, Warren Technical Center, Warren, Michigan
- ARMO Product Showcase at Spring Carlisle, April 24–27, 2013, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, May 3, 2013, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Lund International, Buford, Georgia
- Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS), May 21–22, 2013, Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, June 26, 2013, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Bestop Inc., Broomfield, Colorado
- Fourth Annual Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 12, 2013
- SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser/SEMA Cares Pinewood
Drag Races, July 26, 2013, Sheraton Fairplex
Hotel & Convention Center, Pomona, California
- SEMA China Business Development Tour, September 11–14, 2013, Beijing, China
- 2013 SEMA Show, November 5–8, 2013, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.