By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Board of Directors
The following slate of eight candidates are vying for four open seats on SEMA's Board of Directors.
- Doug Evans – Source Interlink Media
- Tim Martin – K&N Engineering
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Al Azadi – Omix-ADA Inc./Rugged Ridge
- Kyle Fickler – Weld Racing
- Steve Matusek – Aeromotive Inc.
- Tim Watts – Superlift Suspension Systems
Manufacturer’s Representative Category (one open seat)
- Jeff Bates – Bob Cook Sales
- Greg Bernheisel – Considine Sales & Marketing
This year the voting will take place online between May 15–June 11. Voting is open to current SEMA members, and votes must be cast by the designated primary contact of each voting SEMA-member company.
Winners will be announced in June and will be formally introduced as the newest members of SEMA's Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Banquet in July. All industry professionals are invited to join the celebration and welcome the new Board members by attending the gala on July 26.
For more information about the 2013–2016 SEMA Board of Directors election, e-mail Arlene Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-978-6678.