By SEMA Staff
The Silverado is available for SEMA Show project vehicle proposals.
This year’s Chevrolet SEMA Project Vehicle Program will focus on designers and manufacturers dedicated to creating new accessories and vehicle personalization items for Chevrolet's ’14 vehicles.
Vehicles available include:
- Silverado (light-duty crew cab only)
- Preservation of brand emblem on front and rear of vehicle
- High level of paint and build quality; no wraps
- Sponsorship decals to be limited to the lower 1/3 of the vehicle side
- Commit to periodic design and build check-ins
- Promote vehicle through November 4, 2014
- Retain vehicle insurance totaling at least $3 million until the completion of the contract
- Submit proposal by April 30, 2013
Proposals must include:
- An introductory letter defining the vehicle theme, content and SEMA Show display location
- An exterior rendering with the intended colors and modifications accurately defined
- A build timeline with start and completion dates
- A detailed list of upgrades and modifications
- A promotional plan
- Three printed copies mailed to the address listed below
Builders are urged to contact Tom Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a formal proposal to discuss the vehicle theme and modifications.
Send proposals to:
Mail Code: 480-717-004
GM Technical Center – AEC Building
30003 Van Dyke Ave.
Warren, MI 48090-9060