Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
SEMA Show Tools: Vegas Specials; Mobile App; Monorail Discounts
Several tools and programs are in place to help SEMA Showgoers enhance their Show experience.
Las Vegas Monorail e-Ticket Option for Last-Minute Ticket Purchases
SEMA and the Las Vegas Monorail have partnered to provide SEMA Show attendees and exhibitors exclusive advance-purchase discounts on monorail tickets. Discounted passes are available only to convention attendees when purchasing online in advance. Single-ride and unlimited-ride day passes are also available. All monorail tickets purchased up until the Show will be e-mailed with an eTicket barcode, which can be redeemed at the eTicket kiosks located on all monorail stations. Las Vegas Monorail riders can travel to and from the SEMA Show and the Las Vegas Strip in 15 minutes or less, with direct access to the Las Vegas Convention Center and many of the city’s most popular restaurants, shows, shops, casinos and resorts. If you have any questions, contact the Las Vegas Monorail at 702-699-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vegas Discounts and Deals
Several Las Vegas establishments are offering Showgoers various food, beverage and entertainment discounts during the week of the SEMA Show.
For attendee registration, booth sales and more information on the 2012 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.
Surf The Musical
"Surf The Musical" features the songs of the Beach Boys and takes center stage at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Tony Award-nominated Rock of Ages director Kristin Hanggi and an all-star Broadway team present a musical extravaganza featuring electrifying choreography and introducing Surf Vision technology. "Surf The Musical" will take you on a magical and nostalgic trip back to the '60s, where all roads lead to the coast and sounds of surf in the warm California sun.
Use the code CONVSURF when ordering and save $40 off front orchestra seats.
"Peepshow" at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas' hottest show and striptease spectacular. Starring blonde bombshell Holly Madison of "Holly's World" and "The Girls Next Door," the highly stylized, intricately choreographed "Peepshow" combines sexy striptease with celebrity with high-level production values in a show ABC's "Nightline" called "The hottest new show in Las Vegas." Critics have hailed it as "Spectacular!" and "The sexiest show on the planet!"
Use the code CON40 when ordering and save $20 off regular reserved seats.
Call: 702-785-5395 - Website: www.peepshowconventionoffers.com
"Absinthe" has been hailed as "the most inventive and daring show to open on the strip in years!" (Las Vegas Sun). Voted the "Best New Show" on the Strip (Las Vegas Weekly), "Absinthe" features outrageous comedy and a cast of wild and outlandish acts performing amazing feats of virtuosity within mere feet of the audience. As the Huffington Post declares, "It happens five feet away from you, and it's awesome."
Use code CON20 when ordering and save $20 off regular reserved seats.
Call: 702-785-5395 - www.absintheconventionoffers.com
"Jersey Boys" at Paris is the #1 rated show in Las Vegas! This super-hit blockbuster takes you up the charts, across the country and behind the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Discover the secrets of a 40-year friendship: four blue-collar kids working their way from the streets of Newark to the heights of stardom.
Use code 40DISC when ordering and $40 off front orchestra seats.
Call: 702-777-7776 or 888-746-7784 - www.jerseyboysconventionoffers.com
Gallery Nightclub at Planet Hollywood, November 1
- Special VIP section reserved for SEMA attendees or vendors
- Free Entry (must show valid show badge with corresponding name)
- All guests must be 21 or older with valid picture ID for nightclub
- All guests must adhere to nightclub rules and regulations including dress code
Flamingo - Carlos & Charlie’s
- 2 for 1 Margaritas. Flavors Charlie’s Mango and Passion Fruit
- $4 Miller Light, Coors Light bottles
- $6 Jack Daniels Black Label
Specials can be used towards fitness center access and all a la carte spa and salon services and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- 20% Off Sunday – Thursday
- 15% Off Friday and Saturday
- $15 Daily Fitness Passes ($10 discount)
- Complimentary entrance to Chateau Nightclub up to midnight on October 30, November 1 and 2.
- Auto Collections at Imperial Palace-complimentary entrance (October 28–November 2)
Note: Show your convention registration badge for these exclusive discount offerings at the beginning of the POS transaction. Discounts apply before tax.
20% off Caesars Palace Las Vegas Retail Shops listed:
- Caesars Exclusively – Located in the Augustus Tower
- Emperors Essentials – Located in Appian Way
- Caesars Exclusively – Located in Forum Shop at Caesars
- Qua Spa Boutique – Located in Qua Spa 2nd floor Augustus Tower
- Jackpot Gift Shop – Located in main lobby
- KGB Exchange – Located across KGB Gourmet Burger Restaurant
- Bijoux Terner Gift Shop – Located in North Tour Lobby pass gift shops
- Auto Collection Retail Shop – 5th floor Guest Parking structure
- Whiskey Run Gift Shop – Gift shop area just past main elevators
Not combined with other discounts/offers; not combined with any Total Reward Tier Loyalty Card discount privileges; not eligible on tobacco and electronic products; not eligible entertainer merchandise; shipping fees not eligible for discounts; limit one discount offer per visit/transaction; excludes admission for Auto Collection.
Here is a list (pdf) with a breakdown of discounts available throughout Vegas.
Stay Connected With the New SEMA Show Mobile App
The newly launched the "SEMA Show 2012" app, developed by the Show's registration company CompuSystems, also includes a feature that lets users access, track and print out appointments through their CompuSystems registration dashboard.
Because the app was developed by CompuSystems, the Show's registration company, the "SEMA Show 2012" app also includes a special feature that lets users access, track and print appointments through their CompuSystems registration dashboard.
Below is a quick breakdown of the features and tools provided by the SEMA Show app that will enhance attendees' Show planning, helping them expand their opportunities to conduct business and connect with existing and potential customers on the Show floor. Attendees can:
- View the floorplan
- Search for exhibitors alphabetically, by section or product category
- Create a preferred list of exhibitors
- Create a personalized schedule
- View and add education sessions
- Receive pertinent Show messages
To download the app, visit your appropriate smartphone marketplace or use the buttons below.
You can also stay up to date with SEMA Show news via text message.
- Text "Attendee" to 66937 for updated SEMA Show alerts.
- Text "Press" to 66937 for updated press conferences and SEMA Show alerts.
For additional information on the SEMA Show, including attendee registration, special event schedule and tools to promote exhibitors' booths, visit www.SEMAShow.com.