Chrysler Group LLC will display more than 20 Moparized Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat and SRT vehicles at this year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Chrysler Group LLC has released sketches of select Moparized vehicles that are headed for the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, October 30–November 2, 2012.
“At Mopar, we always look forward to the SEMA season,” said Pietro Gorlier, president and CEO of Mopar—Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “The Show is an opportunity for us to inspire owners to customize their vehicles, and it’s the perfect place to showcase our vast portfolio of quality-tested performance parts and accessories.”
The company will display more than 20 Moparized Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat and SRT vehicles at the Show.
This year marks the 75th anniversary of the Mopar brand.
According to Mopar, it has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications—a new channel of communication with consumers.
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format and first to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish.
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot.
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices.
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with a new interactive vehicle tracking device that sends the owner a text when the vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters.
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cid V-10 drag-race package car.
- Brand-specific customer care telephone lines: first to offer Sunday service hours for customers.
- WiTECH: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network.