Special events held by councils and committees during the week of the SEMA Show include select committee and membership meetings, awards receptions and industry networking events.
Below is a breakdown of the recent Facebook pages created on Facebook for SEMA council and committee special events.
- SEMA Wheel and Tire Council (WTC) Open Meeting and Education Presentations
- 2012 SEMA Young Executives Network (YEN) Long Range Plan Meeting
- Gear-Up Girl Networking Event
- 2012 SEMA Show
- 2012 SEMA Wheel and Tire Council (WTC) Industry Reception
- 2012 SEMA Young Executives Network (YEN) Reception
- SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) Novemberfest Reception
- 2012 SEMA Street Performance Council (SPC) Industry Reception
- SEMA Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) Industry Reception
- SEMA Speed Networking Breakfast Powered by the SBN
- ARMO General Membership Meeting
- SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) General Membership Breakfast Meeting
- Cafe SEMA: Get in the Know With a Cup of Joe
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) Industry Reception
- Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC) Roundtable
- Technical Skills & Training Conference (TSTC)
LinkedIn: SEMA council and committee special event listings on LinkedIn.
For more information on the 2012 SEMA Show, including a schedule of SEMA special events, attendee registration, and the exhibitor list and floorplan, visit www.SEMAShow.com.
SEMA councils offer members unparalleled volunteer opportunities that will not only benefit your company, but will also help you grow as a leader in your industry. Seventy five percent of current SEMA Board members were former council members. Each SEMA council represents a group of SEMA members that share a common business purpose or market segment.