Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Last Chance to Nominate Your Council's Top Performers
Jerry Roman (center) of Jerry Roman Enterprises received the prestigious Jim Borre Lifetime Achievement Award, presented by Eldon Bracken (left) and Jeff Fink during the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) 2011 Novemberfest Industry Reception.
The SEMA Council and Committee Awards were created so that SEMA’s membership and those closest to each specific industry segment could recognize one of their own. Over the years, these awards have gained notoriety and prestige for the simple, yet meaningful, fact that the process of nominating and voting is done by industry peers.
This Friday, August 17, is your last chance to be a part of the Council’s 2012 Industry Recognition nominating process. If you know of someone who has contributed to your success in the industry or been a mentor or a trendsetter, or a company that has revolutionized a process or product or simply influenced others by doing it the right way, then take a moment and make a nomination.
Please contact Arlene Wood at email@example.com with any questions.
Awards Criteria and Nominations forms can be found below:
- ARMO Industry Awards Reception – SEMA Show
- HRIA Industry Awards Reception – SEMA Show
- LTAA Industry Awards Reception – SEMA Show
- MRC Rep Technology Roundtable – SEMA Show
- PRO Novemberfest Reception – SEMA Show
- SEMA Speed Networking Breakfast, Powered by SBN – SEMA Show
- SPC Reception – SEMA Show
- WTC Reception – SEMA Show
- YEN Reception – SEMA Show