|In addition to meeting with pre-vetted buyers, SEMA
China Business Development Tour participants will visit tuning shops in Beijing and Shanghai.
From high-performance suspensions to under-the-hood goodies, the specialty-equipment market's luxury segment has a lot of potential for SEMA members, who can learn about these opportunities and meet with potential customers by participating in the September 2–7, 2012, SEMA China Business Development Tour to Shanghai and Beijing.
The U.S. Department of Commerce is offering a $1,000 grant off the $3,000-per-company fee for qualified companies. Check with SEMA staff for details on additional costs/discounts for two or more participants per company.
Benefits for participating SEMA members include:
- The opportunity to visit off-road and street-performance shops in Beijing and Shanghai.
- Meetings with pre-vetted distributors and retailers from throughout China during the stops in Shanghai and in Beijing.
- Interpreters assigned to your company in each city.
- Briefing by U.S. government officials based in China.
- Promote your brand to Chinese buyers now through China eNews—a periodic Chinese-language electronic newsletter sent to buyers throughout China.
- Program costs include hotel, meals, interpreters, access to buyers from throughout China and flight from Shanghai to Beijing (flights to and from the United States are not included).
In addition to meeting with pre-vetted buyers, participants will visit tuning shops in Beijing and Shanghai.
For more information, contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com, or visit the SEMA China Business Development Tour online registration page.