The 2011–2012 SEMA Board of Directors from the 2011 SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser.
Tuesday, June 12, is the last day for eligible SEMA members to vote in the 2012–2015 SEMA Board of Directors election. Eleven industry professionals are vying to join the SEMA Board of Directors, which is responsible for providing strategic direction to the association and shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Each candidate has provided SEMA with a detailed biography that includes career experience, personal insights and a discussion of their primary goals in running for a seat on the SEMA Board. To learn more about each individual candidate, simply click through the following list of nominees.
Below are the candidates for all SEMA Board categories.
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance (Incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance (Incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (Incumbent)
- Tracie Nuñez, Advanced Clutch Technology
- Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
Distributor/Retailer & Services Category
- Jim Bingham, Winners Circle Speed & Custom (Incumbent)
- Tom Brooks, Truckin’ Thunder Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (Incumbent)
- Bob Moore, J&B Service (Incumbent)
- Bill Holland, Holland Communications
Election materials, including instructions for the online voting process, were mailed to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA-member companies in mid-May. Voting is entirely electronic this year and closes June 12.
Access the SEMA election site, and enter your member number and the e-signature that was provided to you in an e-mail you should have received on or around May 14.
If you do not have your election login information, click on the “E-mail me my login information” link on the login page and enter the e-mail address that is on file with SEMA. Your election login information will then be e-mailed to you.
For more information about the 2012–2015 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Arlene Wood at email@example.com or 909-978-6689.