Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
Measuring Session: 2013 Scion FR-S Sports Car, March 16, 2012, 8:30
a.m.–4:00 p.m., Toyota Headquarters, Torrance, California
- HRIA Education & Training Day, March 22, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m., Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Measuring Session: 2013 Mazda CX-5, March 28, 2012, 8:30 a.m.–4:30
p.m., Mazda North American Operations, Western Region Training Center,
- SEMA Show Exhibitor Education Summit, April 2–4, 2012, Las Vegas Convention Center
- SEMA Webinar: Industry Trends–2012 Annual Market Study Overview, April 12, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, April 13, 2012, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Parts Unlimited Inc., La Grange, Kentucky
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference, April 17–20, United Arab Emirates
- 2012 ARMO New Products Showcase at Spring Carlisle, April 25–29, 2012, Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Webinar: Industry Trends–Who's Your Target Consumer?, April 26, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Washington Rally, May 9, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, May 18, 2012, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Michigan
- SEMA Webinar: The 21 Golden Nuggets of Sales, June 21, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 13, 2012
- SEMA Leadership Days, July 27, 2012, Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center, Pomona, California
- 2012 SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, Las Vegas, Nevada
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.