Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
Candidates Announced for SEMA Board of Directors
|SEMA Board of Directors elections are taking place in May. Pictured above is SEMA's current Board of Directors.
Eleven individuals will be running for seats on the SEMA Board of Directors. With the election taking place in May, the candidates are vying for five open seats within three categories. Candidates and categories are as follows:
Distributor/Retailer Category (2 open seats):
- Jim Bingham, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc. (incumbent)
- Tom Brooks, Truckin’ Thunder Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
Services Category (1 open seat):
- Luanne Brown, eTool Developers (incumbent)
- Bob Moore, J&B Service (incumbent)
- Bill Holland, Holland Communications
Manufacturer’s Category (2 open seats):
- John Hotchkis, Hotchkis Performance (incumbent)
- Adrian Murray, Painless Performance (incumbent)
- Tim Watts, Superlift Suspension Systems (incumbent)
- Tracie Nunez, Advanced Clutch Technology Inc.
- Russell Stephens, MSD Performance
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org in early May.
Election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA-member companies in early May. Voting will close in mid-June.
For more information about the 2012-2013 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at email@example.com, 909-978-6671, or Arlene Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909/978-6689.