|New CAD files for the Chevrolet Avalanche and Corvette, Cadillac Escalade
and SRX, and the Ford Escape, F-150, Super Duty and Taurus have been added to the SEMA Technology Transfer Program.
The SEMA Tech Transfer program has expanded with the addition of vehicle CAD files for the Chevrolet Avalanche and Corvette, Cadillac Escalade and SRX, and the Ford Escape, F-150, Super Duty and Taurus. Tech Transfer is a collaboration between SEMA members, OEMs and SEMA staff, and the intent of the program is to minimize or eliminate the necessity for reverse engineering.
The program is constantly growing with new files added weekly, and the amount of files and data available is fueled by requests made by SEMA manufacturing members. Here are the latest files available:
- 2012 HVAC Duct Assembly
- 2010 Rear Suspension-Axles-Transmission-Brakes Assembly
- 2010 Z06 Front and Rear Fascia w/Brake Ducts Assembly
- 2009 Engine Bearings Assembly
- 2007 Catalytic Converter Assembly
- 2012 Front Clip-Air Intake-Fascia-Radiator Assembly-4WD
- 2011 Front Clip-Air Intake-Fascia-Radiator Assembly-4WD
- 2010 Front Clip-Air Intake-Fascia-Radiator Assembly-4WD
- 2010 Radiator Shroud Assembly-4WD
- 2012 Radiator Shroud Assembly
- 2012 Front Clip-Air Intake-Fascia-Frame-Radiator Assembly-4WD
- 2010 9.75 Differential Rear End and Cover
- 2012 Front and Rear Bumper Covers
- 2010 Headliner, Roof, Windshield, Back Glass, Package Tray
Ford Super Duty
- 2011 Short Wheel Base Frame
To gain access to the files listed above, e-mail email@example.com and make a request. Looking for additional files? Check out all that Tech Transfer has to offer by visiting www.SEMA.org/techtransfer.
In addition to SEMA Tech Transfer, the association also provides rapid prototype services as a benefit to SEMA members. This service is available to create ABS plastic prototypes of company designs at a reduced rate available only to SEMA members.