Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, February 24, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Illinois
- HRIA Long-Range Planning Meeting, February 24, Championship Auto Shows Detroit Autorama, COBO Center, Detroit
- HRIA Education & Training Day, March 22, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m., Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
- SEMA Show Exhibitor Education Summit, April 2–4, 2012, Las Vegas Convention Center
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting, April 13, 2012, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Parts Unlimited Inc., La Grange, Kentucky
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference, April 17–20, United Arab Emirates
- SEMA Washington Rally, May 9, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 13, 2012
- SEMA Leadership Days, July 27, 2012, Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center, Pomona, California
- 2012 SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, Las Vegas, Nevada
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.