Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Webinar: "How Fit is Your Customer Service?" February 9, 2012, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PST)
- HRIA Long-Range Planning Meeting, February 24, Championship Auto Shows Detroit Autorama, COBO Center, Detroit
PRO Technical Skills & Training Conference, March 16, Northwood University Florida Campus, West Palm Beach, Florida
- HRIA Education Day, March 22, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m., Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference, April 17–20, United Arab Emirates
- SEMA Washington Rally, May 9, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 13, 2012
- 2012 SEMA Show, October 30–November 2, Las Vegas, Nevada
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.