Top 10 Stories From Our Archives
More Than 120 SEMA Show Educational Sessions Customized for the Industry
|The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) has developed a comprehensive education program that will be held in conjunction with the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
What you need is to stay up-to-date on the latest business trends and technologies. Don't be left in the dust: the SEMA Education Institute (SEI) has developed a comprehensive education program that will be held in conjunction with the 2011 SEMA Show (October 31–November 4, at the Las Vegas Convention Center). It is an unprecedented opportunity to participate in live training specifically built for the industry. The program is free to registered Show attendees and will feature several learning tracks:
- Business Efficiency (the latest data management trends and technology that can help increase product sales)
- Business Management (helpful topics for business administration, logistics, product development and more)
- Customer Service and Sales Solutions (tips on closing the sale and increasing customer loyalty)
- Industry Trends and Forecasts (data on new product trends, buying intentions and international markets)
- Marketing (unique and cost-saving ways to increase promotional exposure)
- Online Marketing (new and proven strategies to stand out in the digital space)
- Powersports Dealer (a program designed specifically for powersports dealers featuring sales tactics, F&I strategies, eCommerce solutions and more)
- Tires (developed for the tire industry this track will highlight everything from TPMS, environmental topics, truck tires and more)
To view the entire schedule, visit SEMAShow.com/education.