|The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) has developed a comprehensive education program that will be held in conjunction with the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.|
The old notion that products sell themselves simply doesn't work in today's climate of advertising clutter, unpredictable economic conditions and consumer skepticism. So what do you need to succeed today? Is it a killer website, a particular sales technique, superior customer service or better industry forecasts and analysis?
What you need is to stay up-to-date on the latest business trends and technologies. Don't be left in the dust: the SEMA Education Institute (SEI) has developed a comprehensive education program that will be held in conjunction with the 2011 SEMA Show (October 31–November 4, at the Las Vegas Convention Center). It is an unprecedented opportunity to participate in live training specifically built for the industry. The program is free to registered Show attendees and will feature several learning tracks:
- Business Efficiency (the latest data management trends and technology that can help increase product sales)
- Business Management (helpful topics for business administration, logistics, product development and more)
- Customer Service and Sales Solutions (tips on closing the sale and increasing customer loyalty)
- Industry Trends and Forecasts (data on new product trends, buying intentions and international markets)
- Marketing (unique and cost-saving ways to increase promotional exposure)
- Online Marketing (new and proven strategies to stand out in the digital space)
- Powersports Dealer (a program designed specifically for powersports dealers featuring sales tactics, F&I strategies, eCommerce solutions and more)
- Tires (developed for the tire industry this track will highlight everything from TPMS, environmental topics, truck tires and more)
SEI has assembled an impressive list of presenters for the 2011 SEMA Show. The program is a blend of professional speakers and automotive industry veterans who want to share their knowledge and expertise with the aftermarket. Learn new ideas and hear what’s working (and not working!) for others in the industry. Don’t miss this chance to interact directly with subject-matter experts who will give attendees practical tools and resources that can be implemented as soon as they get back to the office. It is an unparalleled opportunity to get up-to-speed on the latest trends and technologies that can give your business the competitive edge you need to succeed.
To view the entire schedule, visit SEMAShow.com/education.