|Foresight’s 2011 Automotive Accessory Market Study is now available for members to download.|
Through a special partnership with Foresight Marketing Research, SEMA Market Research is offering an exclusive report download for members only. Foresight’s 2011 Automotive Accessory Market Study is now available for member download. This new report offers insights into the accessory interest and buying habits of new-vehicle owners.
The report answers the following questions:
- Which are the most popular accessories?
- On which vehicle segments do people install accessories?
- How do accessories affect dealer selection and sell new vehicles?
- How do buyers of new vehicles purchase accessories (at the time of the vehicle purchase or later)?
- Who is best at price, installation, quality, etc. (the new-car dealer, the aftermarket store, Internet companies, etc.)?
- How much money do accessory buyers spend?
If you make or sell accessories for new vehicles, you’ll want to check this report to see which segments are buying and what they are looking for. Remember, this is a special partnership and available only to SEMA members.