Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Networking & Town Hall Meeting, August 12, 2011, 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m., Tacoma, Washington
- SEMA Webinar: "Google Series: Using YouTube to Sell Parts & Accessories," August 18, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
Measuring Session: ’12 Volkswagen Beetle, August 23–24, 2011, 8:30
a.m.–3:00 p.m., Volkswagen of America Inc. Ontario Learning Center,
Measuring Session: ’12 Mazda3 4DR and 5DR, August 25, 2011, 8:30
a.m.–4:00 p.m., Mazda North American Operations, Western Region Training
Center, Irvine, California
- SEMA Webinar: "Google Series: Understanding Your Customers," September 1, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 7–10, 2011, Beijing, China
- 2011 SEMA Show: Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4, 2011, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- MPMC Media Trade Conference, January 24–26, 2012, Los Angeles, California
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.