|Join the newly elected Board volunteers and the entire 2011–2012 SEMA
Board of Directors for an evening of celebration and recognition at the
SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Friday, July 29, 2011.
The newly elected members to the SEMA Board of Directors are Tim Martin of K&N Engineering; Steve Wolcott of ProMedia LLC; Jim Chick of Bestop Inc.; J.R. Moore of Performance Warehouse; and Greg Adler of Transamerican Auto Parts. In addition, Nate Shelton of B&M Automotive Group was elected SEMA chairman-elect, filling the position that was held for the past two years by Scooter Brothers of Comp Performance Group, who will begin serving his role as chairman at SEMA's Board meeting in July.
All members of the association are invited to join the newly elected Board volunteers and the entire 2011–2012 SEMA Board of Directors for an evening of celebration and recognition at the SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, which takes place Friday, July 29, 2011, at the Renaissance Hotel in Long Beach, California. During the event, outgoing Board members Laurel Dasher of Superchips, Zan Martin of Martin & Co. Advertising, Tony Napoli of American Speed Centers, Doug Evans of Source Interlink Media, and Ernie Silvers of Egge Machine Co. Inc. will be honored and thanked for their substantial contributions to the industry.
The entire 2011–2012 SEMA Board of Directors roster is:
Chairman: Scooter Brothers, Comp Performance Group
Chairman-Elect: Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
Immediate Past Chairman: Rick Rollins, Rollins Performance Marketing/Consulting
- Greg Adler - CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Joel Ayres - Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Bedslide/Tākit LLC
- Jeff Bates - Principal/Partner, Bob Cook Sales
- Jim Bingham - President & CEO, Winners Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
- Luanne Brown - President & CEO, eTool Developers LLC
- Jim Chick - Director, Sales & Marketing, Bestop Inc.
- Donnie Eatherly - President, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Ron Funfar - President & COO, Hedman Hedders/Trans-Dapt
- John Hotchkis - President, Hotchkis Performance LLC
- John Iannotte - NA Williams Company
- Myles Kovacs - President & Co-Founder, DUB Publishing Inc.
- Tim Martin - Vice President, K&N Engineering Inc.
- J.R. Moore - Director, Warehouse Operations, Performance Warehouse
- Bob Moore - President, J&B Service
- Adrian Murray - President, Painless Performance
- Ed Orzetti - President & CEO, Keystone Automotive Operations Inc.
- Mike Spagnola - President, Street Scene Equipment
- Chris Thomson - National Sales Manager, AIRAID Filter Company
- Tim Watts - Vice President Sales & Marketing, Superlift Suspension Systems
- Steve Wolcott - CEO, ProMedia LLC
- Van Woodell - President/Owner, Weathers Auto Supply
- Jeep Worthan - Vice President, Sales, Auto Meter
Dan Gresham of Coutant Capital will continue as secretary/treasurer for the Board, and Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
The evening will also feature a special tribute to the 2011 SEMA Hall of Fame inductees: (the late) Gray Baskerville, Art Chrisman, Chris Economaki and John Towle.
Complete details and tickets are available online at www.sema.org/LeadershipDays.