The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) provides a series of valuable presentations for all types of automotive specialty-equipment businesses. The sessions provide members with brief, one-hour programs that cover topics ranging from marketing and sales strategies to economic outlook and aftermarket industry trends. The SEI is always open, meaning the vast library of courses is ready when you are. To access the courses available, visit www.sema.org/elearning. Note: Keep track of your completed courses and transcripts by enrolling as an SEI eLearner.
- SEMA Social Media Course
- How to Profit With Google AdWords
- Online Video Production: Preparing to Shoot
- Industry Trends: Pickup Truck Research Overview
- Business Technology Session (BTS): Reaching Your Customers on Forums and Blogs
- Industry Trends: Annual Market Study Overview
- Local Search: Free & Low-Cost Strategies to Get New Customers to the Web