Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) New Product Showcase, April 28–May 1, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- 2011 SEMA Show Priority Booth Space Selection Deadline, April 29, 2011
- SEMA Exhibitor Summit, May 2–4, 2011, Las Vegas
- 2011 SEMA Show GM Project Vehicle Proposals Deadline, May 11, 2011
- Measuring Session: 2012 Honda Civic sedan and coupe, May 18, 2011, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., American Honda
Webinar: Light Truck Research Overview, Powered by TORA, presented by
Gavin Knapp, SEMA, May 26, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Town Hall Meeting: Charlotte, North Carolina
- National Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 8, 2011
- SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, Renaissance Hotel, Long Beach, California, July 29, 2011
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) New Products Showcase, August 4–7, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 7–10, 2011, Beijing, China
- 2011 SEMA Show: Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4, 2011, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.