|The SEMA Show is the largest trade show of its kind and is attended by
more than 50,000 buyers annually.
The SEMA Show is the largest trade show of its kind and is attended by
more than 50,000 buyers annually. Currently, every category of the 2011
SEMA Show has experienced an increase in booth sales. Show management
has reported that there are more than 1,000 exhibitors committed to the
Show. That's an 11% increase over the same time period last year.
Set for Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4 in Las Vegas, exhibitors of the
SEMA Show enjoy high value and high ROI through exclusive exhibitor
opportunities and programs:
- Find new buyers from among the 50,000+ who attend the Show.
- Renew relationships with existing buyers.
- Showcase your new and existing products at the New Products/Featured Products Showcase.
- Free drayage to exhibitors with 1,000 lbs. or less of freight that is transported to the Show in their personal vehicles.
- Special cost-saving opportunities.
- Discounted booth packages through Freeman.
- Exposure to 2,500 domestic and international media.
- Brand and product exposure on SEMA’s websites and publications.
- EnjoytheDrive.com, our consumer-facing website.
- SEMA eNews, our weekly eNewsletter.
- SEMA News, our monthly print magazine.
- Rock-bottom SEMA-negotiated hotel rates.
SEMA has created exhibitor prospectuses for each market segment and a
general prospectus for exhibitors with products in more than one
market. For more information about exhibiting, click on the links below
to view the exhibitor prospectus for your market.
- General Prospectus
- Collision & Repair Prospectus
- Hot Rod & Restoration Prospectus
- Mobile Electronics & Technology Prospectus
- Powersports & Utility Vehicles Prospectus
- Racing & Performance Prospectus
- Global Tire Expo—Powered by TIA Prospectus
- Truck, SUV & Off-Road Prospectus
- Wheel & Accessories Prospectus
SEMA and ConvExx Show Management staff members are ready to assist you.
Should you have any questions or need further information regarding
exhibit space, contact ConvExx Show Management at 702/450-7662, ext.
120, or e-mail SEMA-exhibit@ConvExx.com for prompt, personalized service.