|The SEMA Show is the largest trade show of its kind and is attended by more than 50,000 buyers annually.|
The deadline to participate in the priority space selection for the 2011 SEMA Show is April
29, 2011. Begin the process of exhibiting at the 2011 SEMA Show today
by visiting www.SEMAShow.com/buyabooth.
For the second consecutive year, booth space reservations for the 2011 SEMA Show are up, indicating continuing signs of economic recovery. Exhibitor contract submissions are up 23% and net square feet requested is up 5%. This increase is a strong indicator that in 2011, the SEMA Show is a top priority for manufacturers.
Nowhere else does the automotive specialty-equipment world truly come together than at the SEMA Show; it is the largest trade show of its kind on the planet. Exhibiting at the 2011 SEMA Show can help your company achieve high value and high ROI through exclusive exhibitor opportunities and programs:
- Find new buyers from among the 50,000+ who attend the Show.
- Renew relationships with existing buyers.
- Showcase your new and existing products at the New Products/Featured Products Showcase.
- Free drayage to exhibitors with 1,000 lbs. or less of freight that is transported to the Show in their personal vehicles.
- Special cost-saving opportunities.
- Discounted booth packages through Freeman.
- Exposure to 2,500 domestic and international media.
- Brand and product exposure on SEMA’s websites and publications.
- EnjoytheDrive.com, our consumer-facing website.
- SEMA eNews, our weekly eNewsletter.
- SEMA News, our monthly print magazine.
- Rock-bottom SEMA-negotiated hotel rates.
SEMA has created exhibitor prospectuses for each market segment and a general prospectus for exhibitors with products in more than one market. For more information about exhibiting, click on the links below to view the exhibitor prospectus for your market.
- General Prospectus
- Collision & Repair Prospectus
- Hot Rod & Restoration Prospectus
- Mobile Electronics & Technology Prospectus
- Powersports & Utility Vehicles Prospectus
- Racing & Performance Prospectus
- Global Tire Expo—Powered by TIA Prospectus
- Truck, SUV & Off-Road Prospectus
- Wheel & Accessories Prospectus
SEMA and ConvExx Show Management staff members are ready to assist you. Should you have any questions or need further information regarding exhibit space, contact ConvExx Show Management at 702/450-7662, ext. 120, or e-mail SEMA-exhibit@ConvExx.com for prompt, personalized service.