|The 2011 SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference is a low-cost, turnkey program from September 7–10, 2011, in Beijing, that brings together SEMA-member manufacturers and buyers from throughout China. Pictured here is Ron
Delgado, CEO of Injen (left), speaking with buyers at the 2010 event.
From wheels to high-performance suspensions, the specialty-equipment market's luxury segment has a lot of potential for SEMA members. To learn more about this market, participate in the 2011 SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference.
For one low cost, participating SEMA members will:
- Have a full day of one-on-one meetings with pre-vetted distributors and retailers from throughout China.
- Get in on the ground level at what is likely to be one of, if not the largest, consumer market for specialty products.
- Gain insight into the growing specialty market for the 1.3 billion Chinese consumers—learn what sells, what’s in demand and for which applications—through networking opportunities with retailers, wholesalers and local media.
- Take a VIP tour of the annual trade-only China International Auto Parts Expo (CIAPE).
- Begin promoting your brand to Chinese buyers NOW through China eNews.