Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund Application Deadline, April 15, 2011
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) New Product Showcase, April 27–May 1, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Webinar: Industry Trends – Annual Market Study Overview, presented by Gavin Knapp, SEMA, April 28, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- SEMA Exhibitor Summit, May 2–4, 2011, Las Vegas
- SEMA Webinar: Light Truck Research Overview, Powered by LTAA, presented by Gavin Knapp, SEMA, May 26, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)
- National Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 8, 2011
- Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA) New Products Showcase, August 4–7, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 7–10, 2011, Beijing, China
- 2011 SEMA Show: Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4, 2011, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.