|The 2010 SEMA Board of Directors.|
Candidates for the 2011 SEMA Board of Directors election have been announced. In addition to the 17 members vying for a seat on the Board, this year’s election includes voting for the chairman-elect. The chairman-elect plays a critical role in the industry, serving as chairman-elect for two years before transitioning to the chairman of the Board position.
Candidates for all SEMA Board categories include:
- Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media
- Nate Shelton, B&M Automotive Group
- Joel Ayres, Bedslide/Takit, Inc. (incumbent)
- John Brueggeman, 3M
- Jim Chick, Bestop Inc.
- Raymond King, Federal Mogul
- Tim Martin, K&N Engineering Inc.
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment (incumbent)
- Brock Weld, BMF Wheels
- Steve Wolcott, ProMedia LLC
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter (incumbent)
Distributor/Retailer & Services:
- Greg Adler, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors Inc (incumbent)
- J.R. Moore, Performance Warehouse
- Famous Rhodes, eBay Motors
- Brock Rude, JR Motorsports
- Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply Inc. (incumbent)
- Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales (incumbent)
- Joel Rosenthal, Gantt-Thomas and Associates Inc.
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates will be posted on www.sema.org by mid-May.
Election materials, including online voting instructions, will be sent to the primary contacts at eligible SEMA-member companies within the corresponding categories by May 16, 2011, and are due back by June 14, 2011.