Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- Technical Skills & Training Conference, March 28, 2011, Blairsville, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Webinar: "Industry Trends: How Accessories Influence New Car Sales," March 31, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
- SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund Application Deadline, April 1, 2011
- 2012 Volkswagen Passat and Jetta GLI Measuring Session: April 4–5, 2011, 8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Volkswagen of America Ontario Learning Center, Ontario, California
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster Measuring Session: April 12, 2011, 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., Hyundai Motor America–Service Center, Fountain Valley, California
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) New Product Showcase, April 27–May 1, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Exhibitor Summit, May 2–4, 2011, Las Vegas
- National Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 8, 2011
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) New Products Showcase, August 4–7, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 7–10, 2011, Beijing, China
- 2011 SEMA Show: Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4, 2011, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.