Accessories can influence more than one million new-vehicle purchase decisions every year, according to a new research study commissioned by SEMA. This study provides insights into how new-vehicle buyers view accessorization and how this affects their car-buying experience.
Join Gavin Knapp, senior manager of SEMA’s market research department, on Thursday, March 31, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) as he highlights results from a recent study. In this webinar, participants will learn the following:
- Effect of accessory availability on new-car sales decisions.
- Effect of accessorized vehicles on new-car sales decisions.
- How enthusiasts can become evangelists for auto brands.
- Opportunities for dealers to sell more vehicles.
- Opportunities for specialty-equipment sales through dealerships.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear the latest findings and understand their potential impact on your business. Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember: SEMA webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.
Non-members: click here for more information and to register.
Members: click here for more information and to register.