Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored
shows, webinars and activities. Click on an item for more details.
- Ford Aftermarket Project Vehicle Program Proposal Submission Deadline, March 1, 2011
- SEMA Webinar: "9 Killer Facebook Advertising Tips," March 3, 2011, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
- 2012 Scion IQ Measuring Session: March 15, 2011, 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., SEMA Headquarters, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Hall of Fame Nominations Deadline, March 16, 2011
- Hotrod & Restoration Show, March 17–19, 2011, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
- Technical Skills & Training Conference, March 28, 2011, Blairsville, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund Application Deadline, April 1, 2011
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO) New Product Showcase, April 27–May 1, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA Exhibitor Summit, May 2–4, 2011, Las Vegas
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) New Products Showcase, August 4–7, 2011, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- SEMA CIAPE China Business Development Conference, September 7–10, 2011, Beijing, China
- 2011 SEMA Show: Tuesday–Friday, November 1–4, 2011, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949/930-9268.