True Story: Sales reps call the first 10 of the 100+ leads marketing
collects from an event. Nine voicemails are left, no calls returned
and the sales reps move on.
The Result: Sales thinks marketing doesn’t understand their needs. Marketing spent $10,000 on an event with wasted leads. And the rift between sales and marketing grows wider.
The lack of credibility and the distrust between these two departments is legendary, yet absolutely unnecessary. The solution is rooted in defined process, accountability and education. Join Kevin Joyce, practice leader for Demand Generation at MarketSource, for a one-hour presentation on bridging the gap between sales and marketing.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
• Drive more opportunities through fundamental lead-management processes
• Exceed revenue goals without increasing your marketing budget
• Create a revenue-generating, positive feedback loop
• Drive accountability in marketing and sales for lead management
• Boost lead quality for a quicker, higher value sale
Joyce’s area of expertise is developing and executing demand-generation strategies. Join him on Thursday, February 17, at 10:00 a.m. (PST)/1:00 p.m. (EST) for this webinar.
Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember, SEMA webinars are free for SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.