|Tyler Tanaka of PostRelease, along with Hallie Janssen of Anvil Media, will lead the upcoming Social Media Trends for Business SEMA webinar.|
Social media is not a fad. It has changed the way businesses engage their customers and potential customers. It has become essential to build and protect your brand as well as generate leads and sales. One challenge is staying knowledgeable on vital and emerging trends.
With limited time and resources, where should your company invest? What could social media look like in the next year? SEMA has teamed up with Tyler Tanaka of PostRelease and Hallie Janssen of Anvil Media to examine social media trends for business. Tanaka, a 20-year automotive aftermarket veteran and enthusiast, has helped pioneer how many companies utilize social media in the industry. Janssen is a search engine and social media expert who has helped hundreds of clients develop and execute their online marketing campaigns.
During this session, the presenters will cover:
• Communication: Explore the best ways to maximize your presence online in this new online era.
• Content: It's still king. Examine how you find, group, organize and share the best and most relevant content.
• Gaming: 2010 was social gaming's breakthrough year and the companies that got involved early are reaping the consumer branding, engagement and sales benefits. What opportunities are available for your business and how can you capitalize on the hottest trend in social media?
• Commerce: Learn about new tools and tactics that will help you achieve a balanced mix of special promotions and conduct conversations about products and services.
• Mobile: Learn how to integrate a mobile strategy into your social and online plans.
Join us on Thursday, February 3, at 10:00 a.m. (PST)/1:00 p.m. (EST) for this insightful webinar.
Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember: SEMA webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.