|Stacy and Kyle Tucker celebrate Detroit Speed & Engineering’s HRIA Business of the Year award during the council’s annual reception.|
Council award winners from the SEMA Show include:
Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Business of the Year – Classic Automotive Restoration Specialists Inc.
- Restoration Event of the Year – YearOne Inc.
- Person of the Year – Jim Barber
Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Hall of Fame – Brent Van Dervort
- Hall of Fame – Bobby Alloway
- Industry Recognition of an Individual Award – Bob Millard
- Business of the Year – Detroit Speed & Engineering Inc.
Light-Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA)
- Retailer of the Year – Chux Trux Inc.
- Hall of Fame – Tom Brooks, Truckin Thunder
- LTAA Chairman’s Award – Chris Ripper
Manufacturers' Rep Council (MRC)
- Hall of Fame – Jim Considine Jr., Considine Sales & Marketing
- STAR Award (Sales Team Annual Recognition) – TruXedo
Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Hall of Fame Awards – John Menzler, Amy Faulk, Paul “Scooter” Brothers, Jeep Worthan
Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Jim Borré Lifetime Achievement Award – Rick Jones, Auto Sunroof, Inc.
- Nat Danas Person of the Year – Diana Braschler, Dealer Source Ltd.
- Manufacturer of the Year, Sponsored by Restyling Magazine – Advantage Truck Accessories
- Restyler of the Year, Sponsored by Katzkin Leather Inc. – Auto Trim of Denver
SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN)
- Woman of the Year – S. Kellie Colf, Eaton Detroit Spring
- Mentor of the Year – John Menzler, COMP Performance Group
- Athena Award – Wade Kawasaki, Exports International
Street Performance Council (SPC)
- Person of the Year – Nate Shelton
- Industry Icon – Dave McClelland
- Business of the Year – Hypertech Inc.
Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Fenton Liffick, Prestige Autotech Corp.
Young Executive Network (YEN)
- Vanguard Award – Rich Barsamian, Advanced Clutch Technology
- Young Executive of the Year – Darron Shubin, MagnaFlow Performance