|Donnie Eatherly of P&E Distributors accepted the award for 2009 SEMA WD of the Year.|
The SEMA WD of the Year Award has been established to honor a warehouse distributor for their outstanding contribution to the industry during the past 12 months corresponding with the SEMA fiscal year, July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2010. Congratulations to Meyer Distributing, Motor State Distributing and Racer’s Equipment Warehouse on becoming finalists for the 2010 SEMA WD of the Year Award. The winner of the SEMA WD of the Year will be announced at the SEMA Industry Awards Reception and Banquet on Thursday, November 4, 2010, at the Las Vegas Hilton. The award is chosen based on the following criteria:
• SEMA involvement (i.e., member, ambassador, service on committees, task forces, councils, board etc.).
• Works with jobbers for sales training and support programs.
• Promptly distributes catalogs, price sheets, merchandising aids and general collateral materials.
• Attends industry shows and events.
• Creates programs to further the suppliers' and resellers' chances for successfully getting the product to the consumer.
• Maintains proper inventories to service the resellers on a timely basis.
• Provides the suppliers with input and regular communication to help their products and programs succeed.
• Allows for regular training of their personnel to keep them updated on new products, promotions and trends through rep, factory and/or industry training.
• Presents suppliers, their products and promotions to the reseller in a professional manner.
• Operates in a professional and efficient manner.
• Regularly pays their bills as agreed and in a timely manner.
• Provides the means to get the suppliers product to the reseller in a timely and efficient manner.